Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Look by Fiona Woodcock


This is such a fun book! 


So much color 


Each page has a different word with two O's Except one or both of the O's are part of the illustration. 


I read it as though the O's weren't there, which makes this kids laugh uproariously and tell me that is NOT the right word. Then they tell me that this is "zoom," not "zm"


I love a good concept book. The boxing kangaroo! The cockatoo eyes!


Panda eyes!

Seriously, how adorable is this book?


I love balloons and color and cool sunglasses.


I read this to my two youngest about five times and they were still begging for another reading. But once you have read it without the O's, that is the only way you can read it to please them. And it gets a teensy bit old after awhile. 


But I still love this book!


Isn't it fun and bright and clever? All the best things for a book to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment