Monday, October 21, 2019

Inside Outside by Anne-Margot Ramstein & Matthias Aregui


(I do not know what was going on with the lighting on my camera for this one, but it is wonky. So don't think the book has some weird, yellowish color scheme. That's just me!)

I love this book! It is an oversized, wordless look book that gives a lesson on perspective.  


Inside the egg and outside the egg.


Cave


This one took me a minute, because I thought they were the same thing. But then I saw the difference of the cage lines.


A boat on a stormy sea.


I don't know what this style of illustration would be called, but it reminds me of HergĂ©'s illustrations in Tintin. 


Inside and outside a whale. 

This reminds me of Burt Dow, Deep Water Man


Ski lodge


Driving slow through the southwest


The beating heart inside a bungee jumper. 

Isn't it fun? The bright colors, the cartoonish style of illustration, and the perspective shifting pictures are great for looking at again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment