Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Charlotte and the Rock by Stephen W. Martin & Illus by Samantha Cotterill


This is one of those books that I had to read because... well, cute red plaid and a beret. AND she has a rock? With a matching beret?! Why? I needed to find out. 


Stuffed rabbits are disappointing pets.


Pet hopes and dreams!


And pet hopes and dreams crushed. 


The rock wasn't a very satisfactory pet, but it had it's good points.


I love the ridiculousness of this book!


Further disappointments.


But you can do anything if you set your mind to it! Including enjoying a pet rock! 


I want their blankets.


But all those pet hopes and dreams were about to come true...


Much to the surprise of her family!

I didn't tell you want Dennis the rock turned into! Aren't I being restrained and mysterious?! 

Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment