Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ABC Dreams by Kim Krans


This book is SO AWESOME. The cover of it does not covey the awesomeness.


Each letter of the alphabet is surrounded with objects that start with that letter--pretty standard fare for alphabet books! But this one feels different. 

Maybe it is the argyle!


See the corners on the c? This is such a clever book. 


Diamonds, Dalmatian, Dog, Dandelions, Dragonflies



I just love the illustrations. Love, love, love.



At this point, I was thinking "I need to stop taking a picture of every page!" And then I turned the page and there was a hedgehog in a party hat. For crying out loud! How can you not take a picture of that?






Plaid P and Quilted Q


rosy, rainy, robin



Upside down unicorn



I love the switch of colors--monochromatic watermelon and watermelon colored background.


Isn't this fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment